Who are we?
in3 was founded in 2018 in the heart of the innovative technology region of Eindhoven with one goal: to create payment convenience for online shoppers. We do this by allowing online shoppers to pay securely in 3 instalments at 0% interest. As a result, customers place an order earlier, which ensures a noticeable increase in the conversion, turnover and customer satisfaction of our customers. This module is a success, we continue to grow considerably every year. in3 establishes itself as a brand in the (online) payment market by means of an effective business model and positioning. At the same time, we take over the potential risks of the webshop.
Where are we going?
Within in3 we are constantly expanding the business models by exploring new opportunities and innovative developments in the market. In the short term, we have focused on the move to the physical store and internationalization of the product in3.
Who are we looking for?
• A strong commercial drive, combined with a market and customer focus
• Strong negotiation skills and an effective communicator
• Energetic personality with a positive approach and eagerness to further develop his/her knowledge and skills
• Ownership; results-oriented and takes initiatives
• Flexible, able to work in a dynamic and changing environment
• Able to build relationships
• You master the languages Dutch and/or English and/or German in both word and writing due to international growth.
• Minimum 3 years sales work experience
• Minimum HBO work and thinking level
What are you going to do?
As an Account Manager/Sales Enablement you are in3’s commercial point of contact for customers and you support the Business Development Team with tools, knowledge and data analyzes to be able to serve customers as efficiently as possible. You have a great commercial feeling and know better than anyone how you can use this to build a good network. You ensure top relationships and correct follow-up within the internal organization. You work closely with sales colleagues, coordinate with and report to the management team.
• Develop strong partnerships with merchants and build long-term relationships at a senior level to ensure in3 is the premier alternative payment option for their online and offline business.
• Maximize growth and generate additional revenue streams from existing customers.
• Responsible for all commercial activities, including contract renewals, price negotiations and ultimately achieving sales targets
• Creation of strategic business and quarterly account review plans to further improve relationship and profitability
• Use of data analysis to identify where in3 among the existing customer base can realize additional revenue.
• Manage the merchant account teams, made up of members from other departments, to ensure a consistently high level of service across the business.
• Become the established BNPL expert to provide merchants with the best advice.
• Together with the marketing team, ensure the visibility of the brand through different channels;
• Working at one of the fastest growing FinTech startups in the Netherlands
• A competitive salary
• Freedom in the interpretation of the position
• Pension plan
• Enthusiastic and motivated team
• An inspiring workplace with good coffee, fruit and a tasty lunch
• in3 fun
Good things come in3
Do you want to work in a rapidly growing FinTech? Do you get energy from the fact that no day is the same? Stop searching and come work with us!
Employment type: Full-time
"*" indicates required fields