Optimization of customer experience through NPS at in3, a fintech scale-up in the ‘buy now, pay later’ industry.
Who are we?
in3 is a fast-growing FinTech Startup with 1 goal: to create payment convenience for online shoppers. We do this by allowing online shoppers to pay securely in 3 installments at 0% interest. As a result of our focus on social responsibility and our business model, in3 is rapidly establishing itself as a brand in the (online) payment market.
We are young (average age is 27.6 years) and we believe that we offer the best internship in the Eindhoven area. And we can substantiate that with figures, because 90% of our interns have been employed and therefore 30% of our team consists of former interns. So you have every reason to get to know us.
At in3 you are assured of an assignment that matters, good supervision, an internship allowance of € 300 per month, good coffee, fruit, tasty lunches, cozy drinks, outings and a pool table.
in3 is a spread payment provider active on the Dutch market. The credits are provided by giving webshop consumers the opportunity to buy products on installment in three equal parts. One third is paid immediately upon purchase, the second installment after 30 days, and the last installment 60 days after purchase. in3 is preparing for strong growth in the coming years.
We believe that customer experience and its optimization are essential in our growth strategy. A well-known method is the Net Promoter Score. In3 is curious whether the implementation of NPS can make a positive contribution to the optimization of the customer experience. If so, how? We do not want to create a paper tiger, but a real tool to measure customer satisfaction and convert signals into improvements as quickly as possible if necessary.
Who are you?
- You are looking for a challenge, it is never boring with us
- You have an affinity with Finance & technology, that is our product after all
- You are a strong communicator, flexible, result-oriented and take initiative
- You are stress resistant, enthusiastic and cheerful. You keep a cool head when necessary and you oversee the whole
- You master the languages Dutch and/or English and/or German in both word and writing due to international growth.
- You are following a HBO or WO education in the direction of finance, control, commercial economics or communication.
- An opportunity to learn a lot in a short period of time
- An energetic environment in which we encourage you to get the most out of yourself
- Pleasure! We celebrate our successes together
- An inspiring workplace with nice colleagues, fun Friday afternoon drinks and a pool table
- Internship allowance of €300 per month
- Good coffee, fruit and tasty lunches
- Growth opportunities, 90% of our interns have been employed and therefore 30% of our team consists of former interns.
"*" indicates required fields