Optimize and describe procedures at in3, a fintech scale-up in the buy now, pay later industry.
Who are we?
in3 is a fast-growing FinTech Startup with 1 goal: to create payment convenience for online shoppers. We do this by allowing online shoppers to pay securely in 3 installments at 0% interest. As a result of our focus on social responsibility and our business model, in3 is rapidly establishing itself as a brand in the (online) payment market.
We are young (average age is 27.6 years) and we believe that we offer the best internship in the Eindhoven area. And we can substantiate that with figures, because 90% of our interns have been employed and therefore 30% of our team consists of former interns. So you have every reason to get to know us.
At in3 you are assured of an assignment that matters, good supervision, an internship allowance of € 300 per month, good coffee, fruit, tasty lunches, cozy drinks, outings and a pool table.
in3 is a spread payment provider active on the Dutch market. The credits are provided by giving webshop consumers the opportunity to buy products on installment in three equal parts. One third is paid immediately upon purchase, the second installment expires after 30 days, and the last installment expires 60 days after purchase. The company has experienced steady growth in business value, organizational size and volume of activity and is gearing up for strong growth in the coming years.
The organization has now reached the point where procedures and control measures must be documented and optimised. We don’t want to do this in a way where a manual is written and then tossed in the drawer. We are looking for a way to keep procedures to a minimum and to apply them as concisely and usefully as possible. So you not only go for a manual, but you also determine in what form this set of procedures and measures should be cast so that it is actually accessible and will actually be used. The combination of form, content and awareness should ensure this.
Because we are dealing with large flows of money, compliance is an important theme for us. So important that we want to build this into our daily processes in a healthy way. Not with paper, but precisely in our way-of-working. And that is most likely also the theme of your internship assignment.
Who are you?
- You are looking for a challenge, it is never boring with us
- You have an affinity with Finance & technology, that is our product after all
- You are a strong communicator, flexible, result-oriented and take initiative
- You are stress resistant, enthusiastic and cheerful. You keep a cool head when necessary and you oversee the whole
- You master the languages Dutch and/or English and/or German in both word and writing due to international growth.
- You follow a HBO or WO education in the direction of finance & control.
- An opportunity to learn a lot in a short period of time
- An energetic environment in which we encourage you to get the most out of yourself
- Pleasure! We celebrate our successes together
- An inspiring workplace with nice colleagues, fun Friday afternoon drinks and a pool table
- Internship allowance of €300 per month
- Good coffee, fruit and tasty lunches
- Growth opportunities, 90% of our interns have been employed and therefore 30% of our team consists of former interns.
"*" indicates required fields