Optimizing and describing procedures at in3, a fintech scale-up in the ‘buy now, pay later’ industry.
Who are we?
in3 was founded in 2018 in the heart of the innovative top technology region of Eindhoven with one goal: to create payment convenience for online shoppers. We do this by allowing online shoppers to pay securely in 3 installments at 0% rent. As a result of our focus on social responsibility and our business model, in3 is rapidly establishing itself as a brand in the (online) payments market. Together, this means that more online shoppers and web merchants are opting for the in3 payment solution.
The customers of in3 rate our service with a 9.3! Who wouldn’t want to be part of such a TOP team?
We receive this beautiful customer review thanks to a very customer-friendly and professional service. in3 is growing very fast and that is why we are looking for a Customer Service Specialist to further positively influence the assessment of our customers.
Who are we looking for?
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for answering complex customer questions. These customer questions can come from both consumers and retailers. Providing excellent services with high quality and output is very important. When answering questions, you put yourself in the shoes of our customers and work closely with other departments to serve customers super.
You exceed customer expectations. You do this by delving into the customer’s problem and finding the best solution, the development. Based on your experience and knowledge, you assess various alternatives, so that you can help the customer in one go.
You are eager to learn and you master all of in3’s tools, processes and ways of working. You understand that quality is in the details. The smile of the customer makes your heart beat faster.
Who are you?
- You have three years of results in the field of customer services.
- You master the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of the German language is an advantage
- You have a service and customer obsession mentality.
You work accurately and can solve problems quickly.
- Inside a dynamic feeling. you well at home, you have a data-driven mindset and a past with you under pressure
- You master the languages Dutch and/or English and/or German in both word and writing due to international growth.
- Available for 32-40 hours a week
- An excellent benefits package.
- An energetic environment in which we encourage you to get the most out of yourself.
pleasure! We celebrate our successes together.
- An inspiring workplace with nice colleagues, fun Friday afternoon drinks and a pool table.
"*" indicates required fields