Optimizing machine learning at in3, a fintech scale-up
in the buy now, pay later industry.
Who are we?
in3 is a fast-growing FinTech Startup with 1 goal: to create payment convenience for online shoppers. We do this by allowing online shoppers to pay securely in 3 installments at 0% interest. As a result of our focus on social responsibility and our business model, in3 is rapidly establishing itself as a brand in the (online) payment market.
We are young (average age is 27.6 years) and we believe that we offer the best internship in the Eindhoven area. And we can substantiate that with figures, because 90% of our interns have been employed and therefore 30% of our team consists of former interns. So you have every reason to get to know us.
At in3 you are assured of an assignment that matters, good supervision, an internship allowance of € 300 per month, good coffee, fruit, tasty lunches, cozy drinks, outings and a pool table.
in3 is a spread payment provider active on the Dutch market. The credits are provided by giving webshop consumers the opportunity to buy products on installment in three equal parts. One third is paid immediately upon purchase, the second installment expires after 30 days, and the last installment expires 60 days after purchase. The company is preparing for strong growth in the coming years.
in3 is currently undergoing many developments with regard to its data landscape and the use of machine learning. in3 further expand the use of machine learning to improve services. The large amount of data gives you as an intern the opportunity to get acquainted with real data and data issues in practice. For the execution of this assignment, your goal is, among other things, to improve the credit assessment, which in3 performs when providing credit to consumers, by using machine learning algorithms. The assignment also includes applying machine learning for product classification, building customer profiles and consumer profiles.
Who are you?
- You are looking for a challenge, it is never boring with us
- You have an affinity with Finance & technology, that is our product after all
- You are a strong communicator, flexible, result-oriented and take initiative
- You are stress resistant, enthusiastic and cheerful. You keep a cool head when necessary and you oversee the whole
- You master the languages Dutch and/or English and/or German in both word and writing due to international growth.
- You have affinity with machine learning and handling data
- You are following a Bachelor or Master education in the direction of finance or data science.
- An opportunity to learn a lot in a short period of time
- An energetic environment in which we encourage you to get the most out of yourself
- Pleasure! We celebrate our successes together
- An inspiring workplace with nice colleagues, fun Friday afternoon drinks and a pool table
- Internship allowance of €300 per month
- Good coffee, fruit and tasty lunches
- Growth opportunities, 90% of our interns have been employed and therefore 30% of our team consists of former interns.
"*" indicates required fields